LEGAL SERVICES STANDARDS
Our core values.
We are committed to providing the highest standards of client service to ensure that our clients feel confident.
Our values are at the very heart of what we do. They form the basis of our brand and they feed into every aspect of our business. That is why, from the moment you get in touch, we put your needs first. Our team of experts will work hard to deliver the best possible solution for you, providing you a clear and practical legal service with the highest quality procedures to ensure that you have confidence that your case will be handled expertly.
We’re committed to communication, so we’ll ensure you’re kept in the loop at every stage of the process. We ensure that we communicate in the clearest possible terms, using “plain” language and not bombarding you with legal terms or confusing jargon, so that you can understand what is happening at every stage during the process.
Looking for stress-free
Treating Clients Fairly Policy
We are strongly committed to treating our customers fairly in all aspects of our business.
The Solicitors Regulation Authority expects all firms to be able to clearly demonstrate how they consistently treat their customers fairly. It’s a responsibility we’re taking seriously.
Modern Slavery Act
We are committed to improving our practices to combat slavery and human trafficking. We recognise that this is a real yet hidden issue in our society.
We are committed to acting ethically, with honesty in all our business dealings and relationships, and to introducing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure that no sort of slavery takes place in our own business.
Whatever the size or value of your portfolio, our specialists
can help you to make the most of your business.
We would like to inform you of the measures and precautions we are taking as a business in response to the current COVID-19 situation.
Ackroyd Legal and the wider group would like to reassure you that we have a robust business contingency plan in place for all current clients.
- We are working to ensure that we can continue to provide our service to clients as usual. If it becomes necessary to do so, and the virus does affect our business and office premises, we would like to inform you that we have Cloud based applications set up, which should enable our staff to work from home to maintain a continuity of service to our customers.
- All of our branches and offices are currently open for business but we expect soon to move to operating with a skeleton staff on site or close down completely depending on advice from the Government.
- The safety of our teams and our clients remains our number one priority. Our teams are taking additional precautions to safe-guard the health of all of our employees and clients on site. We have increased the frequency of our office cleaning schedules in accordance with Government guidance.
- We request clients to not attend our offices without a prior appointment. We request clients consider whether attending our offices is necessary. We request clients not attend our offices if they have a fever, or a cough, or breathing difficulties.
- We have issued guidance to all our staff regarding the options to self-isolate in line with the NHS and government guidance, if necessary.
- In the event that the situation with the virus escalates and there is any disruption to service, we intend to inform all of our clients, partners and associates of same quickly.
- To help our clients during such difficult times, we are offering interest-free payment plans on fees above £2000 to assist in budgeting for legal fees to those who are in need. These payment plans are available subject to eligibility and our specialist solicitors are on hand to assist you to determine whether or not you qualify. Click here to get started
We hope you will remain reassured regarding our commitment to you and we look forward to continuing to act for you in these uncertain times.
We send all of our best wishes for the health and safety of you and your loved ones.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.
Thank you for understanding and we wish you all the best.
– The Team at Ackroyd Legal